Princess Peach first appeared in Super Mario. Bros, and has appeared in most games in the Mario series since then. She normally serves as the "damsel in distress", being kidnapped by Bowser or other villains and needing to be rescued by Mario. Despite this, she plays a strong presence in most Mario spinoffs, and has played a heroine role in both the American Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach, as well as being a competent fighter in the Super Smash Bros. games.
Princess Peach first appeared in 046 - Peach. Many of Peach's appearances have centered around her being kidnapped by Bowser and needing a rescue, only to be kidnapped again soon after. Based on some of her appearances, she seems resigned to her fate of being a perpetual damsel in distress, and has even been able to still show kindness to Bowser. Argubaly her largest appearance was in The Captive Princess, where she proved capable of escaping from a guarded cell and getting far enough to be rescued by Mario.
- 046 - Peach
- 049 - Backstory
- 065 - Dream
- 078 - Landmaster
- 105 - Life Share
- 114 - How the King Stole Christmas (Part 1)
- 117 - How the King Stole Christmas (Part 4)
- 120 - 120
- 155 - Medical Exam
- 163 - P-Block
- 175 - Turnabout Kirby (Part 5)
- 190 - Where's Waluigi?
- 203 - A Mushroom Kingdom Carol (Part 3)
- 204 - A Mushroom Kingdom Carol (Part 4)
- 208 - A Mushroom Kingdom Carol (Part 8)
- 225 - Brawl Party: Mario
- 228 - Shoulders
- 260 - The Captive Princess
- 280 - Dubious Rescue
- 285 - Yarn Meetings
- In most modern appearances, peach has a very slight blush